Sunday, August 30, 2015

Apply Some Pressure

I can barely see my computer right now, because my eyes are glazed over from grading papers. While I was grading, though, I thought of a few things that I wanted to make sure I shared before this week gets underway.
  • For my MATH CLASS, your child should bring home their first Whoops Sheets tomorrow, one for their Math Boxes, one for last Friday's quiz. I will explain these to the students, and they should know how to use them. Just in case your child comes home claiming ignorance, they are pretty cut-and-dry. For each correction your child makes, he or she will receive half credit back for that problem. I will hand out a practice study guide tomorrow for Friday's big chapter 1 test.
  • It's not too late to order Spirit Wear for 2015-2016. Click on this link, then Woodbrook's store password is WB15. But hurry, the store closes after this Tuesday, September 1!
  • Look on the sidebar to the left (web version, in case you're on an iPhone or iPad), and then scroll down down down until you get to "Good Links". Click on "States and Capitals Practice" for a good link for your child to practice for this Friday's big Midwest states and capitals quiz.  
That seems to be all I can think of for now. I had pictured this post being a lot longer when I was thinking of everything I needed to tell you, but I guess the list I made only had three things on it in the first place.

Hopefully everyone out there has had a fantastic weekend and is ready to come back tomorrow. We will be waiting, ready or not. Let me know if you have any questions. 

No comments: