Monday, November 18, 2013

A Hand to Take Hold of the Scene

I want to thank Mrs. Linda Hynes for serving as guest teacher for me this morning while I was at the doctor. This was another appointment for the tendonitis in my arm, so once again, no worries. She did a great job with the kids and I was really happy that she picked up my job this morning. I know the kids like her a lot and she's always a fantastic guest teacher.

The kids got their definitions done in class today (or at least they were given plenty of time!), so they shouldn't have had that as homework tonight.

I will give the kids their rubrics tomorrow for the biography project. This should be a fun project for the kids. I look forward to seeing their posters in a couple weeks.

More on the state projects tomorrow.

No comments: