Sunday, May 24, 2015

What a Team

What a day!

Good weather, good race, and I am exhausted. I came home and wrapped up one little project, and I'm a good 3/4 of the way through another one. That will be finished this time tomorrow--or at least I sure hope so.

I want to thank Mrs. Vossler, who took these pictures of the class on Track and Field Day on Thursday. Thanks so much for taking these pictures, Mrs. Vossler. So many of these are pictures that I couldn't possibly take from my perspective.








(I love the tongues on Matthew and Grant in this one.)

(Almost as much as I like the expressions of panic on Gans and Ty in this one...)










Here are some of the ones that I took. They're not nearly as good. I took them with my phone, mostly when I realized I hadn't been taking any pictures. 


Here's Regan crossing the finish line to win the #1 runner amongst the fifth grade ladies! Go Regs!


And here's Colton winning the race for the fastest of the fifth grade men! Well done, Colton! (Side story...that day, Colton had to go to the bathroom. I was running up to the building to let him in, and he was running beside me. I tried to show him that I could beat him, but he looked at me, smiled, and quickly took the lead by a long shot. Yeah, yeah, kid. You're fast. We get it.)



These young men decided to get into the Indy Pace Car with the 500 Queen. She seemed unable to make a choice amongst these little studs.











Okay, so I took some pictures from 5-3's team green. I teach math and tutor some of these guys...



Here we are, back to our regularly scheduled 5-1 programming...




 
 


 Come on, Slarve. Do that Crab Walk!



















And that's a wrap for Track and Field Day this year. I guess not a total wrap; I'm going to still do the ribbon ceremony tomorrow. But for now, this is all I'm posting. 

Man, I'm tired after today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you ALOT Mr.Carter

Jeff said...

Thanks...whoever you are!