Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Swift Looping Cadets

Okay, well, good news, bad news, I've got it all this week.

Tomorrow (Monday), we will have a couple of very special visitors to our classroom to continue a tradition they started last year. It's a good thing--a really good thing!

I graded the Math tests. They were putrid. I'm not going to let that happen to your kids' grades, but I'm hoping they all learned a lesson to USE THE STUDY GUIDE. We will study tomorrow and Tuesday and Wednesday will be the retake.

Tuesday will be our day for the Ruth Lilly Program. So yeah. There's that.

Thursday should be our day for Track and Field. If WXIN's forecast is right, then it's a partly cloudy day with a high of 67, and I can't remember the last time we had a Track and Field Day that was that pretty. And yes, I am taking any volunteers I can get. I'm not quite sure how it is going to work this year because all of the grade levels are doing it on the same day. All I know is that this year our color is BLUE.

Friday will be our final spelling test.

That's all I seem to know right now. It seems like I'm skipping over a bunch of stuff, but I can't think of what it is.

No comments: