Sunday, May 17, 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Engines
















The Kindy 500 on Friday was definitely the Greatest Spectacle in Tricycle Racing. My class made a fantastic pit crew and event staff for the kindergarteners that day, and you can see how excited they were.

We all stood around and sang The Star-Spangled Banner before anyone showed up, watched the Blue Angels fly over (or maybe that was my imagination, come to think of it), and then practiced crowd control and being an expert pit crew. (Sorry about the pictures at the end; I was holding the camera high over my head and some people on the left side of the photo got cut off.)

I know you must get tired of hearing me say this, but I was incredibly proud of my students that day. You all acted with professionalism and were really good to both the kindergarteners, the students, and the parents who came to watch. You're true pros.

2 comments:

tiffany said...

Such a great tradition!

Jeff said...

Yes it is!