Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Age of Aquarius

This afternoon we were regaled by the choir and orff ensemble. It was a really good show, and I was so proud of 5-1's choir and orff members. Thank you to Grant Vossler, Annie Thompson, Erik Sveen, PJ Smart, Emily Pletcher, Lydia Jones, Izzy Herider, Ty Harrington, Jordyn Callahan, Jakob Bintrim, Olivia Belcher, and Kayley Allen for doing such a great job today.

I really wish I had gotten a picture of Annie in her go-go boots! I didn't really get to see her until she got back to the classroom, but those kids--especially her--looked like they had just stepped out of Haight Ashbury.

The reason I didn't get a picture is probably because when we got back in from our extra recess (woohoo!) after the program, we all had to rush back in because Mr. Z came down to address the class. He came to tell them that they are going to be the event staff and crew at the Kindy 500 tomorrow! You can bet I will get some pictures of that.

If you are with a particular color's team tomorrow, make sure you wear that color tomorrow! I will try to bring in a few extra t-shirts, but none of you have kids that wear my size, so I would just make sure they wear that color unless your kid wants to look like they're wearing a tarp.

No comments: