Monday, May 4, 2015

Out of Bullets

Here are a few news bits and reminders:
  • Choir tomorrow is AFTER school and not before school.
  • Shhh! Wednesdsay is "Dress Like Nurse Barb Day", in appreciation of everything she does for us. I don't have any scrubs, unfortunately. But if you do, Wednesday would be the day to wear them. (Or your child, depending on who is reading this...)
  • Thank you so much for the notes and letters of appreciation for Teacher Appreciation Week. Those letters mean so much more to me than anything else I receive during this week. I keep a binder at home that is filled with nothing but letters from students--you'd be amazed at how well they can pick you up when you're down. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
  • Wednesday is Hike or Bike to School Day! 
  • We are almost done with our ISTEP testing, much to the relief of the many. 
  • It seems like I had more bullets, but I can't think of them right now.

No comments: