Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Standing a Little Taller

I have corrected and returned the study guides the kids did last night for their Social Studies test, which will be Thursday. I have also checked their spelling definitions.

One fun thing from today is that the fifth graders had a handful of people from Clay come over to answer questions about life in middle school. One of the visiting sixth graders looked awfully familiar.


Griffin Hadley was amongst the visitors. I knew that he was coming, but I thought it was going to be a surprise to his sister, Regan. Turns out she knew this morning before he left for school. Either way, it was great to see you today, Griffin. Looking forward to hitting a Reds game this summer again with you and dad--and this time, Regan too!

2 comments:

Shane said...

Griffin had fun on his trip "back" to Woodbrook. He loved seeing you!

Jeff said...

I loved seeing him too. It was good to see him doing so well.