Sunday, December 30, 2012

Trip Through Your Wires

Okay, many of the grades are in now. I have to get back down to the school at some point, because all of the Science grades are on one clip board down there. There are also several writing assignments on another clipboard. Also, I haven't graded the Theme Test yet (those take forever). Finally, we had some absences in the last week that I have to take care of, so the grades are not final yet. Updated, yes. Finalized, no. The final grades aren't due to be in and processed until January 8, and chances are that I will take advantage of some of my classroom time on that Monday, January 7, to get those grades in and finalized since we don't have school that day.

Hope everyone is having a great break. Go Colts!

2 comments:

Isabella R White said...

hi i just wanted to let you know i read your post

Jeff said...

:) Thanks for letting me know! I appreciate it, Isabella.