Sunday, December 2, 2012

Reviving a Lost Art

                                                                                                          December 3, 2012

Dear Awesome Students,

In computer class today, I want you to write a friendly letter. Here is the link I want you to click on. This is a letter generator. They didn't have new-fangled stuff like this when I was a kid. I had to actually sit down and write a letter with a pen or pencil, address the letter, put a stamp on it...don't get me started. You kids are lucky. All you have to do is follow the directions.

These letters are an important part of Biztown. You are going to have to write two. That's why it's very important that you write one today, and then you write one next Monday in computer class as well. Today, you are going to write a letter to your D'Artagnan partner. Next week you will write a letter to your Triton partner.

I want the body of this letter to be at least one full paragraph, as in five to eight complete sentences. When you are finished with this, then you may have free time on the computer. Please understand, however, that I think you could do better on your letter, you will be asked to do it over as homework.

Happy writing,

Mr. C

No comments: