Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thunderstruck

I gave everyone the answers to the Social Studies study guide today. Spelling test tomorrow. We will also have a Math quiz, and we will study for that right before I give it.

Tomorrow the kids can easily earn a movie party--let's hope it happens. I will go ahead and bring three movies and let the kids choose.

Of course, all of these plans could go completely bonkers if we have a delay tomorrow--evidently we're expecting the 1979 snowstorm to return tonight, depending on who you talk to. Of course, I spend my entire day talking to fifth graders, so my news may be a little biased. I have to admit that the snow-thunder in the afternoon did weird me out a little bit.

4 comments:

Luke Belcher said...

I hope we get it!

Isabella R White said...

we need that movie party for paige i emailed here about it and told her it might not happen but she is soooooo excited and she commented if you saw it if there is a delay do we still get a movie party and depending on how long it goes til when will choir perform (humm thinking)

Kate said...

who is anonymous?

Jeff said...

Don't worry, we'll have something! I'm making sure of it.