Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Plea

For tomorrow:
  1. BRING a sack lunch WITHOUT a drink. Make sure you can throw away THE ENTIRE THING when you're done, so that we're not left looking around for someone's lost lunch box when it's time to go and everyone is on the bus waiting.
  2. Look the part. Look nice. I told the kids yesterday, even when you walk in to a McDonald's or into Dick's, even though they're not professional offices, the people still look pretty darn good. 
  3. Be polite to the parent volunteers. This is a big day for you kids, but the parents have given up some time to be with you on this day. Make sure you're appreciative, and when one of them tells you hi, make sure you respond in an audible voice.

15 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Mr.Carter! Pease remember to bring me a lab coat. Peanut butter (just for you Cody)

Anonymous said...

it is Colin, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( just for Cody) what should I wear, I am the salesperson for the JA Multimedia?

Anonymous said...

peanut butter...

Anonymous said...

penutbutter ( for Cody) I'm so exited for Biztown.

Ruby

Anonymous said...

(peanut butter for cody )any hoo BIZTOWN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PAIGE

Isabella R White said...

PEANUT BUTTER (just for cody)

Anonymous said...

this is Colin , yet again PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

seriosly it is Colin , what should I wear im the salesperson please comment on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke Belcher said...

I dont have any nice clothes at my dads house.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Luke, want me to bring you a tie? BTW this is Colin

Harry Zhou said...

Peanut butter every1

Harry Zhoy said...

O yeah and (just for Cody)

Harry Zhou said...

Whoops (Zhou)

Marta said...

peanut butter to cody! :)

Anonymous said...

Lily walkerlikes.peanut buttel