Thursday, December 6, 2012

Encyclopedia

We've had a busy week, and we're going to have a busy tomorrow. Hopefully the kids are putting the finishing touches on their biographies tonight (I have a handful of them here already, and they look great). Tomorrow we will have a theme test, a spelling test, and the states and capitals test for the Northeast region. I also have some brain puzzlers on tap for Math class, book club meetings planned, and I promised the kids that I'd let them play a game that makes me shudder--Sparkle. Oh, man, plus we have some work to do in our white pages. That may have to wait until Monday.

Here's a little something I told the kids about today to help them learn how to spell encyclopedia. I remember my mom telling me about this song when I was a little kid.


3 comments:

harry said...

good video

BetterThanYouBelcher said...

The toboggan ride I am going to is at Pokagan State Park

Jeff said...

That's way up there. Hope you have a little snow, at least.