Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quick Notes from the Trenches

Here are the big notes for today:
  • Study Link 5.12 due tomorrow for Math. Test Thursday. The kids seem to have a pretty good grasp on this.
  • They should have brought their journal home. I talked to them about this--they should have something picked out and ready to go for tomorrow. 
  • States and Capitals quiz Friday. I have made copious amounts of new copies. If they didn't bring one home on Friday, they will have a new one tomorrow.
  • 3x each due for Spelling tomorrow. 
  • Their Social Studies tests (handed out yesterday) are due tomorrow.
  • Biography is due on Friday.
One last thing: Ainsley, Mark, and Colin, there is a Student Council meeting tomorrow at 7:45am. I know I told you this yesterday; I'm just saying it again "out loud" as a reminder.

Hopefully more later. Much to share. Gotta run now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mr.c whats your phone number?

Anonymous said...

Marta...
first, it is not polite to ask Mr. Carter for his phone number!
second, but it would be fun to find out!! ha ha
ruby:)

Anonymous said...

ok I know it says anonymous but it's really Ruby OK! Also I'm wondering if any one has their Chistmas Tree ornaments up ?
Ruby Grace Sanders

BetterThanYouBelcher said...

Haha I don't even have my lights up.