Thursday, December 13, 2012

In the In-Between Time

Spelling Test tomorrow! Make sure you are prepared for your book club duties tomorrow as well. My hope is to have some of the kids (finally!) share their biographies at that time as well.

We have been looking at the early explorers, and now that Biztown is over, we can take a harder look at that. Next Friday, we will be having a test over that as well. We have more work to do in the meantime, but I am not going to make this one a take-home test, so it will be important that they know their stuff for it.

By the way, I took numerous photos yesterday. I will put them up as soon as I get the chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Colin,PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME( just for Cody

Isabella R White said...

mr.carter please check your email