Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Starting Point Is Everything

Thank you so much to the parents who made yesterday's trip to Biztown possible. It is fun for the kids to be able to be there with you all--even though you were all in different shops than your children. A huge thank you goes to Mrs. Berman, Mrs. Considine, Mrs. King, Mrs. Masuoka, Mrs. Moore, Mr. Ohrvall, Mrs. Page, Mrs. Pletcher, Mrs. Sanders, and Mrs. White. I do believe my class had the most representatives in the volunteer department, so again, much gratitude from me and the kids. Also, we all want to thank Mrs. Comes, Friend of 5-1 and former 5-1 parent, as well as being this year's coordinator for the Biztown experience. Thank you so much--now you can start thinking about Christmas.

I have eased up a little bit on the kids' workload tonight, but they still have a spelling test tomorrow, two study links for Math, and a book club job to do for tomorrow along with their required reading. Way too many of the kids didn't have their jobs done today, so I put special emphasis on this last part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biztown was amazing!!! I have been to the summer camp, but this time was better because I had all my friends there.It was really fun being the sales manager for the JA Multimedia.The best part was manning the photo booth and seeing the funny pictures of Mrs.Stemnock,the people in 5-1 that work at the Multimedia,and many others.The best part was working with Jackson Dues,Isabella White,Amaya Kleigel,(sorry if I spelled you're name wrong Amaya)and others like Mathew Pletcher.Also another fun part was Claire,Emma and I were on the same break.Sincerly, Colin

Jeff said...

You're very grateful, Colin! I like to see that.