Thursday, September 27, 2012

Self Control for the Speed of Life

Scratch what I said yesterday about the writing assignment tonight. I completely forgot to talk them through it this morning, so I'm going to give this piece of homework next Monday. Sorry about that. I figure I'm not going to have too many people upset, though. The only things they have tonight are in reading (20 minutes worth, plus bookmarks are due tomorrow), there is a Spelling Test tomorrow, and then lastly the kids have a study link regarding the U.S. Census, which we studied today in Math class.

The other thing they have for Math is their Whoops Sheet. If they didn't do perfectly on the quiz (they did better, just not perfectly), then they have Whoops Sheet stapled to their quiz, and this is due tomorrow.

We've had a really great week thus far. Let's just make sure to stick the landing.

No comments: