Monday, January 23, 2012

Red Shifting

Hey, guys! I gave the kids a reminder of some important dates today. I told them that I wanted them to have their note cards done by February 1, and that I want them to have 30 to 40 note cards. I have decided that I am going to push that date back to February 3rd, because I want to model for them how to do those note cards tomorrow (most of them are fine with this so far, but some aren't), and I also think it would be a good idea if I generated a piece of paper that shows how I want them to be done.

We read about Lewis and Clark in Reading today and had a lengthy discussion about them, we read about slavery for Social Studies from a book written by a man with historical artifacts of quotes from slaves. The artwork in this book is pretty stunning.

And last but not least, in Math today we talked more probability.

No comments: