Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Papa-Paparazzi

This is what I have for groups that are going to be photographed tomorrow.

Choir

Orff

Garden Club

Art Club

Recycling Club

Student Council

Pups Running

Friendly Helpers

Peer Buddies

Student Council

It looks as if most groups are 4th and 5th graders. Choir and Orff will get there pictures first since they are the bigger groups. Choir and Orff pictures will be taken on the steps in the gym. Please have all t-shirts appropriate for the pictures! Mrs. Shearman tells everyone just to look nice if you're in Student Council.

2 comments:

Griffin Gonzalez The coolest kid ever said...

I was in four of those all were so much fun!!

Jeff said...

You are a very well-rounded student, Griffin. I'm glad you posted, because it made me realize that I had put the un-edited version of that post up before!