Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Concentric Circles

Hey there, everybody. Thanks to those of you who came out to the camp meeting tonight. For everyone else, I completely understand that your busy schedules, and your camp forms will be heading home with your child tomorrow. I hope everyone is planning on coming to camp with us if it's at all possible. It would be great to have you all with us.

Okay, just so you know, I have some of the grades up online now. Check them out, but know that some of them are missing. Also, remember that unlike previous years, not everything that the kids do will go into the grade book. We have been told to only enter in the assessments that demonstrate what the kids have learned. This does include some things that haven't been entered yet, such as the state project in Social Studies. Also, I do have some things that I have yet to grade, so there are still some things yet to put in at this point. Projects, assessments, and tests and quizzes. Plus there are some writing grades to put in as well. Hopefully in the next few days, I will be completely caught up.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

4 comments:

Sophia said...

I got new reeds today (for my oboe).I'm going camping to camp dvdsbkskfk I realy dont know what its caled.I got a new book for my book report its called the worlds End It's the second book of DORMIA 5 best book in the world It would have been 4th but there is the 4th book of the Eragon siries it comes out on nov 8 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ive been waiting for it since this march.

Griffin Gonzalez said...

hey mr.c we got to catch up lets go bowing with oldpeople or somethingl

brooke ackerman said...

hi mr carter

Jeff said...

Sophia: I have never heard of that camp! :) Also, I will pass your recommendations on to my class. They will want to hear from someone other than me, who is constantly talking up books.

Griffin: That sounds awesome and hilarious!

Brooke: Hi! Hope all is well in middle school.