Friday, November 5, 2010

WHAT A WEEK !!!!!!

Believe it or not this has been a good week. We got everything we needed to get done, done. We got pur biographies today from the library the report is a comic strip I will send home the information Monday, project due day before turkey day. We had our spelling test and our MATH test today, and we did AWESOME. We had a great week and cant wait till next week.

Thanks, Griffin! I'll take it from here...

I'm going to edit the three body paragraphs over the weekend and give them back to the kids probably on Monday. That's the goal. We will be working on these in class and in the computer lab, so you should have seen the last of them until the final product comes home--don't worry!

While Mrs. Haberfield's first grade class was visiting today, she mentioned to me that we are now one third of the way through the school year. Seriously, we just had our 61st day, out of 180. Seems completely unreal. I've loved it so far, and I really hope your kids have too.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: