Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Notes from Nick

Today was a great day we talked more about semi colons. I sent home a work sheet about them. We have are book report due tomorrow and we have a caesars english quiz tomorrow. Tomorrow we will not have math because of fall parties. I can't wait till fall parties. We got a letter from Ryne and Mongoose today and it said that we were a good school and we followed derections well. Those that don't now who Ryne and Mongoose they are a counselors from camp. I will hand it over to Mr.Carter know because my shift is over. Wait Mr.Carter I think I spelled some words wrong.

5 comments:

Gdawg said...

dont worry nick I spell words wrong all the time

Mona said...

Omg i wait for tomorrow .Hello Canada!!

Anonymous said...

go canada

tess said...

have fun in canada mona

Anonymous said...

Jakey misses you