Monday, October 2, 2017

The Snowball Effect

I need permission slips ASAP if your child hasn't handed it in yet! Don't forget, I need the permission slip, the money, and the waiver. Plus, if you are interested in going with us, please let me know! We can use anyone who wants to go with us. Plus, it's a really fun day that flies right by!

For Social Studies this week, I sent home a take-home test that is not due until Friday. I told the kids to take their book home with them tonight. It's okay if it stays at home, because we will not use it in class this week. This is due when the kids walk in the door on Friday, so it doesn't count as on time if the kids are frantically trying to get it done in the morning. I told them they are going to want to do a little bit each day, to avoid trying to get it all done on Thursday night.

We are focusing on comma usage this week. This isn't the most interesting topic for many kids, but it is a necessary part of life for sure.

More later. Hope everyone has a great Monday. 

No comments: