Thursday, October 26, 2017

Learning To Fly


Michi, Wyatt, Kenzie, Zimmy, Kiarra, and Cole all want to remind everyone that there is still time--we are now at the eleventh hour--to sign up for the Ghosts and Goblins Run for the CCEA. It's okay to be there AND be square! (Like me!)

What a great show the kids put on today and this evening. And the kids also behaved well enough tonight that they got a hexagon (they will know what that means). I thought this show was really cool, definitely in the top five I've seen at the WB during my seventeen-year tour of duty. I will post pictures later, but know that I am proud of all of our kids, and I am also thankful to Mrs. Zimmer who was one of our mom helpers for getting the kids dressed. I also want a little credit for tying a couple of kids' ties from Mrs. Stemnock's class! It's good to feel useful.

Okay, hopefully everyone is ready for a spelling test and a states and capitals quiz tomorrow, plus has their reader's responses and bookmarks ready to turn in.

Everybody have a great Friday! Here's to a great Thursday, over and out!

No comments: