Monday, October 30, 2017

I'm Gonna Kick Tomorrow

It was a full day today, and tomorrow will be another full one. Honestly, it's going to be pretty busy until winter break at least.

It's kind of crazy, but I did the math pretty early on this semester, and I can't believe that if we're going to get everything in, there is very little room to wiggle. It's not a bad thing necessarily, but I am not sure I have ever noticed--in my seventeen years of teaching--just how full the schedule is designed to be.

I'm committed to getting it all finished, but man, even if it all goes according to what I have planned, we still won't be where we really need to be, but I can't imagine anyone being any closer than what we will be doing in 5-1.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns along the way.

No comments: