Saturday, October 14, 2017

Dalila


 Happy Birthday to Dalila!

Dalila is one of 5-1's lifeskills students who is with us at the beginning of the day and during silent reading. The best thing about he during silent reading is that her reading isn't quite silent, but the room is punctuated by extremely happy discoveries marked by her laughter and her words. Her favorite book by far is Glamourpuss by Sarah Weeks.

It's hard to believe that Dalila is already a fifth grader. I've been saying hi to her for what only seems like a few years, but now she's in my class.

The only bad part about her birthday is that I didn't get her picture in time for the blog. I was going to take it during the field trip on Thursday, but she ended up not coming to school that day. I will insert her picture as soon as I have it.

Happy Birthday, Dalila! You definitely deserve it!

No comments: