Monday, October 16, 2017

Couldn't Have Done It

Before the extended weekend ends, I really want to thank Mrs. Bailey, Mrs. Alderman, and Mr. Schmid for coming with us on our field trip on Thursday. This was the first year where it was my turn to split my class up among two other classes, and it is because of these fine folks that I was able to do so and not feel like I had to go completely crazy. Still, it was kind of a wake-up call for how controlling I actually am.

If you have pictures from that day, please send them to me. I was able to get a lot of photos throughout the day, but unfortunately I have some gaps in there.

It was an extremely successful day. All of the kids learned how to work as a group, conquered their fears, and we just had a fantastic day outdoors, followed up by repeated games of Silent Ball, capped off by the topping off of our shape bottle, ensuring a movie day this Friday. It's a good time to be a part of Area 51.

Everyone have a great week!

No comments: