Sunday, February 12, 2017

What Happens When You Break the Speed Limit

Shoo. I just finished grading the Math tests. They weren't great. I wish I could say they took their time on them, but they didn't. Almost everyone was finished with it within about twenty minutes, and I gave them a full hour.

Because it looks like this was just the result of carelessness, I don't think I'm going to give them a Whoops Sheet this time either. I think I will just say, once again, that they have to bring back corrections on Tuesday for five out of five possible points.

It looks like I will also have to give a couple of exit slips this week over PEMDAS and subtracting integers--I actually forgot to make any problems with "minus a negative" on the test.

We are also beginning chapter 8 this week. It's fraction time again.

No comments: