Monday, February 20, 2017

Catching Up Is Hard To Do

I'm taking a break right now from a grading marathon--getting caught up from what I missed getting done last week when I was down for the count--to let you know what we will be doing this week.

  • We will have a Caesar's English quiz on Friday, with the list given out tomorrow. 
  • Tomorrow we will at least start our ISTEP practice. ISTEP is next week! 
  • Because we won't have any tests or quizzes during ISTEP week, we are going to have a quiz/test in Math over everything we will have done so far in chapter 8. 
  • We will be doing some science stuff this week, including some exit slips over what we are learning. It's back to outer space! I want to get all of our other science stuff wrapped before Spring Break so that we can focus on animal adaptations for the rest of the year after that.
That's all she wrote. I will get these grades loaded into the grade book tonight. If you have any questions, let me know.

No comments: