Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Char

Today Charlotte told me that she thought she was the one student I wasn't going to make a birthday blog post for. This, of course, sunk a dagger right into my heart. How could I skip over Charlotte?

She is one of the sweetest people I have in my class. She is always extremely thoughtful, very self-conscious that she is doing her best, and always gives me her finest work from beginning to end.

I like that Charlotte is always looking for ways to help out in the classroom, and she is the type of person I can always look to when I need a classroom helper that I can count on.

For Christmas, she made me a scarf! I wore it just last Sunday while hiking. It's really comfortable, and I like it especially knowing that it was made for me by such a wonderful person.

I had to get her picture before I left early today, and the face she has in this picture is the way she always looks--happy and cheerful.

Happy Birthday, Charlotte! I hope it was a good one! You deserve it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such thoughtful words!