Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Mas e Menos

Here's a copy of the paper that was handed out a couple weeks back about Colonial Days. It sounds like the kids are having a good time getting ready for this event, and I can't wait to see them all in their full-on Colonial American glory on Friday!

I did have to leave early for a doctor's appointment today, and then I came home to rest after a recent sick spell. I should be back tomorrow, as my energy seems to be replenished and I did get some good meds now. I got ten hours of sleep last night, and about five hours this afternoon.

Anyway, above is a photo of the class going over the schedule for next year with one of the counselors from Clay, Mrs. Naas. Hopefully the kids brought home their papers about these classes (they were told to!) and hopefully they told you that they ARE allowed to change these until the end of February online, and after that with a phone call to Clay. I told them that they would be able to change these easily when they got home, but I had at least one kid who wasn't paying attention to me when I said that and got upset when he had to make his schedule today, and probably more.

In Math, I continued to be impressed by how well everyone did with the negative and positive numbers. Wish me luck tomorrow when we try subtracting negative numbers.

Talk soon. I know I will see many of you on Friday.

No comments: