Sunday, February 19, 2017

Delayed Reaction

It is way past due, but I want to thank everyone who came to give us a great Valentines Party the other day. If you were there, you know I wasn't feeling great at the time, and in fact I sat at my computer, furiously typing up sub plans for an absence that ended up being two days instead of just one.

And I didn't even take any pictures! That's how out of it I was. Sorry, everyone. 

Going only from memory, and please let me know if I forgot anyone, the kids and I owe a huge thank you to Mrs. Swallow, Mrs. Delaby, Mrs. Brink, Mrs. Smiler, Mrs. Rodgers, Mrs. Conley, and last but not least, Mrs. Mock, who was in charge of all the parties.

Thanks so much, everyone. I apologize that I wasn't more helpful, but I am very thankful that you were there when you were. You were lifesavers.

No comments: