Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Well In Hand



Just in case you didn't get the email, Mrs. Davis sent this out to everyone this afternoon. I am very happy to report that, despite everything I have heard about the noise level of the fifth grade over all, I have been assured that 5-1 was incredibly well-behaved and quiet. I am proud as always! 

Parents,

This afternoon, a fire alarm was unintentionally activated.  Our students and staff did a wonderful job evacuating the building quickly and smoothly.  The fire department responded and confirmed there was no fire and the building was safe to re-enter.  The students were outside for about 5 minutes during this time.

I wanted to make you aware of this event and give a huge shout out to our students and staff for a job well done.

Have a great afternoon,
Mrs. Davis

No comments: