Monday, February 15, 2016

Now That's Dedication


Thanks to Mrs. Maniaci, who sent me this picture of Jacob and me as colonial twins. Jacob clearly has excellent taste in his choice of colonial attire.

While I'm on the topic, I would like to thank everyone who helped with Colonial Days. The list of parents from 5-1 is, as normal, a long one. Thank you to Mrs. Egger, Mrs. Maniaci, Mrs. Carlton, Mrs. Fleming, Mr. and Mrs. Moriarity, Mrs. Croner, Mrs. Cercone, Mrs. Anderson, Mrs. Hostrawser, Mrs. Fuertges, Mrs. Reasoner, Mr. Dashiell, and Mrs. Andrews for helping out. Also, I want to recognize our own Dr. Fleming for being a co-coordinator of the event along with Mrs. Fisher. This is a fun day for everyone involved, and I cannot thank these parents enough. This is a volunteer-heavy event, and I grateful that Woodbrook has such dedicated parents as you all.

Thanks again. The kids didn't even seem to mind the square dancing by the end--and if you go by their attitudes going into it, that's saying something!

No comments: