Monday, November 3, 2014

Write Like a Bulldog

This Saturday is the Second Saturday of November! 

Join Us This Weekend, Saturday, November 8th for Writing Club!


We meet from 1:00-3:00 with an Open Mic at 2:35 for students to share their day's work. All parents, guardians, and friends are invited to attend!
Last month we had over 40 students attend the October Second Saturday Writing Club at the Efroymson Center for Creative Writing. We'd love to have you join us this month!
Mr. Carter here: I can attest that this really his a great program, otherwise I would have just deleted it when I received this email like I do other junk mail. I've had students go through this program and it's really great--makes them even better writers. I think I need to attend sometime just to see what it is they do.


Click here to register.

No comments: