Monday, November 24, 2014

Behind the Wall

It is unlikely that I will be able to after school today, because we have a staff meeting. We don't have a spelling list this week, so that should help things out a little bit on the homework side. Other than reading, I think the only other homework item my class will have will be a study link for Math (I should think the other Math classes will as well).

We read today in class about the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Berlin Wall coming down. The kids had a lot of questions about life in East Berlin during that time, and I told them stories I heard from the citizens of Berlin while I was visiting there a couple years ago. It's pretty interesting to imagine what it was like to have lived in a place where your whole life was bugged.

Until later!

No comments: