Thursday, November 13, 2014

These Pictures of You



































Here are the pictures I have taken on my phone over the last couple of days. The kids looking patriotic; the kids looking snazzy. They have shown their All-American sides, and then yesterday they showed their artsy sides looking awesome for the symphony.

I overheard, more than once, kids from other classes saying, "Oh my gosh. Mr. Carter's class all looks so nice."

"That's because they're Mr. Carter's class. He makes them."

You know what? I didn't hear my kids complaining. As much as they may not have wanted to get dressed up when they got up in the morning, my kids felt comfortable when they walked into the Palladium not wearing track pants.

Tomorrow, they will have a chance to show their professional sides. Can't wait to see them, and I will take pictures, of course. (In fact, I will try to get a class photo taken.)

No comments: