Friday, November 28, 2014

Greyhound Friday

Along with the students of 5-1, I would like to thank Mrs. Smart, Mrs. Thompson, Mr. and Mrs. Hadley, and Mrs. Alderman for all coming in to give us a great fall party. A great time was had by all; we made turkeys, we blew on leaves... Best of all, the kids got out of having Math for one precious day. We watched the last little snippet of the movie we've been watching about the moon landing program from NASA, we graded a GCL, we cleaned out the classroom (and the kids' desks--and none too soon), and we took an extra-credit quiz involving the Words of the Day we've had so far this year featuring some very familiar protagonists in the sentences.

I didn't even get any pictures of it, though, unfortunately. Luckily for us, I will have an opportunity very soon at BizTown. I know I will see many of you there next week.

Thanks again, guys. I hope by now you are filled to the brim with turkey and cranberries, and that you have returned from any Black Friday shopping undamaged.

Go Greyhounds tonight!

No comments: