Good day! Today was a bit truncated (our word of the day, by the way), but we did manage to cram a whole lot into a small window in time. Follow the bouncing bullet points:
- Students need to read Chapter 6 of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler for tomorrow. I will give them the questions at that time.
- Spelling definitions are due tomorrow.
- We will have a quiz tomorrow over their first eight vocab words for Astronomy. They should have their Science notebooks at home with them tonight to study.
- Congratulations to Billy Kepler and Lara Cobas-Martinez. They both will have artwork on display at the World's Smallest Children's Art Gallery at 40 West Main Street in Downtown Carmel. There will be a special gallery show on Sunday, January 12, from 2:00-4:00pm. Bravo to both of our artists extraordinaire.
- I told the kids NOT to bring in candy canes or anything like that for the rest of the class until Friday.
- A huge thank you goes to Mrs. Baier and Mrs. Colvin, who I saw at the staff luncheon today. Thanks for organizing that, ladies. Best school lunch I've had in awhile! Thanks also to anyone who made or brought in food for it. My stomach thanks you.