Thursday, December 5, 2013

Contingency Plan

The kids made final preparations for tomorrow's big trip to BizTown. Checkbooks have been prepared and checked off.

We do have a contingency plan in case the weather. Be aware, however, that even if we have a delay, it would curtail the time too much to have an effective day, so even with a two-hour delay, we would have to put it off until January.

Pray that we'll have school tomorrow (not what you'd expect to hear!).

Checklist for tomorrow:
  1. Permission slips (if they aren't here already).
  2. Kid dressed for their career tomorrow.
  3. Spelling test studied for.
  4. Completely disposable sack lunch without a drink.

No comments: