Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back to My Sweathogs

We reviewed for the kids' Theme Test Six tomorrow. It should be okay, I think we're going to be in good shape. A couple of other teachers who have already given this test said that their students really struggled with this one, so we have taken some extra time to study on this one. Then we will try to get in another theme before break.

I'm having fun getting these kids back! We've had a great week so far. I hate that I'm not going to be in there tomorrow, because it would have been nice to get a solid footing before having to take off, but this is when the science training was set up.

And speaking of Science, the kids seem to be enjoying it! I think they were starting to wear a little thin on the Social Studies (how that breaks me heart...but I do love Science too!), so it's good to have a little bit of a break for awhile.

No comments: