Friday, November 4, 2011

Lines of Endeavor

Today I divvied up the parts for the Veterans' Day program next Friday. I told the kids to write in their assignment notebooks that they were to try to think of veterans they know who could be invited to the program. It begins at 9am on Friday, November 11th.

The other homework assignment they have is to memorize their part! Some of the kids have longer lines than others, but that was their choice, for the record!

I'm looking forward to this program. I told the kids that this is my very first class where I've had enough volunteers that I didn't have to pull kids in from another class to fill all the parts. In fact, we had to add parts this year so that everyone could have a line who wanted one. Hope to see you all there next Friday.

No comments: