Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Near Future; Recent Past

I apologize for not posting last night. The same thing still stands, though. Math test on Friday, and I'm giving out a study guide at the end of tonight, so the kids will have tonight to get it finished and brought back tomorrow with any questions. We will go over it with a fine-tooth tomorrow and then Friday will be the big test day. That actually puts us at the end of this math journal! I think we will be doing review for an end-of-semester test. It won't be a final, exactly, but more of a review so that we can go over what we've done throughout the school year thus far. I haven't been the teacher for the good chunk of the semester, so I want to get a more first-hand account of how the individual kids are doing on what we've been learning.

More later about the rest of the school day and what we're doing there.

No comments: