Thursday, August 18, 2011

Recess Funk

Hey, just a quick post here to let everyone know that tomorrow we will have our spelling test, there is a Reading test (which the kids can't really study for), and I have asked the kids to just do a little online research to find some famous people from their assigned state. I told them that if they already have their famous people, just to find out an interesting fact about something that happened in their state's history.

Hope you're all having a great week, and that your kids are coming home with an interest in learning more and more.

ONE MORE thing, now that I think of it: It's been hot the last couple days, and if you haven't yet introduced your children to deodorant, it might be time. The kids came in from recess about twenty minutes ago (they're at lunch now) and my classroom smells like my karate dojo. Waiting for cooler weather...

No comments: