Friday, April 29, 2011

Rock Paper Scissors

In Math today, we did something pretty interesting. One of our activities was to see if we could pass our bodies through an index card. By making a series of cuts in the card, you can actually unfold it enough to get your whole body through it. It even worked for me, because I made quite a few cuts in it. I took some pictures, so I should be able to get those posted sometime soon.

Barton's tank looked pretty good when we got in today (this is after yesterday's stink-out) because Nick and I cleaned it out as well as we could yesterday during lunch. Now it's pretty gucky again, but that's alright. Can't be any worse than a pond. (Nick was jealous that his brother was mentioned in yesterday's blog post, so there's your mention, good sir.)

I told the kids today that next week we're back to normal, and there's really no wiggle room left for us as far as this whole school year goes. We still have much learning to do!

When I can upload those pictures, I will. Have a great weekend.

No comments: