Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dog Days of Spring

It seems there are no normal days left anymore. Today the only real thing that put a kink in our system was that there was the third grade program during Math at the end of the day, but that's no problem.

They do have a few things for homework tonight: two pages for Math, which I've shown them. These shouldn't be as difficult as some of the other recent ones have been (I apologize for that one on Tuesday night...ugh), a double-sided worksheet for reading, a Spelling test, and a Caesar's English quiz. We reviewed both of those today, but you will want to quiz your kiddos on those tonight.

I did go over the rather stringent rules for ISTEP with the kids today. It will be very interesting to see how next week works.

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling well. My allergies haven't gotten to me too badly yet, but it's getting to be the ugly time now.

2 comments:

Kate said...

mr.c my mom was wondering if you could tell Annie that the Adaniya family would like to decorate 50 bags for relay for life like we normally do. thanks a bunch.

Jeff said...

Of course, Kate! Will do!