Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tying On Their Aprons

This word went out the the WB fifth grade teachers today from PTO fund-raising maestro Sara Cox. I'll announce it in class tomorrow for any slackers (kiddingkiddingkidding) who don't read this blog:

As a new tradition, we are looking for graduating 5th graders to help clear tables at our last Pizza Night fundraiser for the year. Our last pizza night of the year will benefit Mr. Akin’s Memorial Scholarship Fund.

Once kids have signed up, I’ll randomly choose one 5th grader per class, in order to have 5 helpers that night (1-hour shifts). Once I notify them, if they have conflicts or can’t make it, I can draw another name.

I’ll stop by the office this Friday afternoon to pick up the sign-up sheets. Please send them to the office by then.

Thank you,

Sara Cox

Woodbrook PTO

Ways & Means Director

No comments: