Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Can't See This Going Wrong In Any Way, No I Can't

Many apologies, by the way, that I neglected to hand out the research papers that I got graded last week. On Friday, I had a batch ready to send home, all graded up, and never handed them out. It's not an easy thing when you've done all that hard work and forget to hand it back!

Anyway, this week is ISTEP. I don't expect this to be a pleasant time for the kids, and I'm expecting an even less-pleasant time for us grown-ups who will be monitoring their work on the computerized testing, but whatever. As you know from the last several years, have your child get plenty of sleep and eat breakfast. Our testing is pretty much first thing in the morning, which means they won't have snack time before.

We'll be doing all kinds of Social Studies, Science, and a lot of Reading and Math lessons in the meantime, but no homework.

No comments: