Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You'd Think By Now

Many apologies for my slowness, but the last five of you who still didn't have their research papers back (although if I'm talking to parents, I guess it's only four of you, considering there's a pair of twins thrown into this particular mix) will rest assured that last night, I finally got the last five papers graded. In case you're breathless with anticipation, all five of these papers were really well done and earned awesome grades. Everything I talked to them about during class, everything we did and studies over those two/two-and-a-half months really paid off, and they turned out pretty much just the way I assigned them to do them.

Back to testing today! So far it's gone smoothly, so let's keep those fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Thanks for the update on the papers. Considering she turned in her paper without me getting a chance to review it, I was more concerned than she.

Has she talked to you about some extra math?

Jeff said...

No problem. I'm happy to have them off my hands.

She reminded me of the Math thing this afternoon, and I told her to remind me in the morning, that way I'll have all day to get it to her.

Anonymous said...

Who's Mitzi...