Saturday, August 8, 2009

Either Nine or Ten, Depending On How You Count It

Well, I'm putting the finishing touches on the classroom right now. I'm about ready to head out of here, though. It's been a long week.

I'm really looking forward to the next class coming in. I've written all your names on enough things now that I can't wait to match a face with some of the names. We have twenty-four students this year, just the same as last year. This is a good sign. Just scroll down through the last year (particularly the last several posts) if you have any doubt about how much fun we had, and more importantly, how much everybody learned.

Fifth grade is an adventure, and I'm ready to get it started.

And to those of you moving on, I know you're all ready for it. Go take on sixth, seventh, eighth, or whatever grade you're in now. Remember to do what's right, and I think you'll find it paying off for you in the end. You're all good people.

No comments: